Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wolverine

I usually decide if i want to see a movie in the theater because I feel the movie wont be the same at home; special effects or because I just really want to see it. This is the fourth X Men movie and I would like to say it was the one with the lowest budget. I usually don't mind when the special effects are just non realistic but at least look real. Well in this movie not only were the special effects cheap they were tacky. The whole walking slowly in front of a helicopter that just exploited and is now smoke and fire has been done! In die hard 1,2,3, and 4. the movie had a good story line and explained a lot. It also had a love story in there as well. Overall it was an OK movie the acting was really good. I recommend seeing it, just not spending any money on it.
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi520356633/

No comments:

Post a Comment